Friday, November 29, 2019

Market retreats slightly from record high; oil trade behaves beautifully

The global market declined a bit from the record highs of recent days. We'll see if it amounts to this:


So far, not much: just down 0.4% on Friday.

In the meantime for those of you who took my advice to sell 2 of the 63 calls and 1 of the 49.5 put in the crude oil futures options market (/CL):


Specifically, /CL just kept bumping through 57 and 58 ... and eased back all the way to 55.42 at the close Friday ...




I should have the NFA approval this week and I have one subscriber (I think!) ready to sign up. So you folks who are waiting and want to take the plunge I do have a promotion on right now to save you some fees if you act immediately!

More next week ...






No comments:

Post a Comment