Friday, November 22, 2019

Oil trade closed out: +39.5% since October 1; one more step for NFA registration; promotion for new subcribers

The oil futures trade I had on finally cooperated a bit on Tuesday, getting down around $56, and I closed it out when the short call was finally showing a profit.

It bounced up to almost $59 after that but then dropped right back to the top of its previous range, closing at $57.93 on Friday afternoon.



So: sell 2 /CL $63 calls and 1 /CL $52 put, credit just over $1100, expiring January 15 (51 days, if you do this Monday).  Thank me later!

Navigation Trading continued to "outperform", booking almost all of the profit available on an AMZN trade:


He was short the 1717.5 put and the 1750 call, and closed midmorning today with only $25 of the $273 potential profit still on the table. Wahoo!

I was mistaken about having fulfilled the last requirement for NFA Commodity Trading Advisor ... there was one more:

Yes, I had to send a copy of my fingerprints to NFA so they can make sure I haven't been previously busted for financial crimes under another name, I guess ...

There is a  local fingerprinting business (who knew?) that apparently does enough of these to make a living ...

I sent in my copy via certified mail so I should have final approval by next week, I think!

Finally ... I'm offering a promotional incentive for anybody who signs up by December 1 (2019) ... Details here ...

More next week ...


No comments:

Post a Comment