Monday, October 14, 2019

Short oil trade wins, as expected; new ad on Navigation Trading just released

The price of oil doesn't seem to go up no matter what happens ... this past week an Iranian oil tanker was supposedly attacked ... the price of oil's response?
Specifically, the price spiked very briefly to $55 or so then oozed back down ... currently $53 and change:


I scraped together enough to fund an account with enough to do this trade ... So my short 58 call and the short 49.5 put I added late last week look to be expiring worthless on Thursday as expected ...

And just to reiterate: I am soliciting clients who'd like to take advantage of this profitable trader but who don't feel interested or capable of doing the trades themselves. My new Craigslist ad on the subject just went up this evening. Let's talk soon if interested!

Thanks ....



No comments:

Post a Comment