Sunday, September 1, 2019

A somewhat quieter week (but don't get used to it) ; one tweak to the plan but otherwise ...

As weird as it's been lately, at least it's not eighty years ago:

Not that it's not plenty weird enough:

As for the trading plan I described here last week:

  • Oil continues to go nowhere up
  • Equity markets calmed down ... I made a profit on the neutral equity trades I have on last week
  • Gold stopped going up, for the moment
So as for gold, I'd switch from being long (buying gold futures and selling calls against it) to being neutral (selling both calls and puts simultaneously and assuming it will stay in a range) ...

Example trades I'd put on when the futures markets reopen Monday (Labor Day):

  • Short the 59.5 /CL (oil futures) calls expiring October 17
  • Short the 1470 /GC puts and the 1575 /GC calls, expiring September 25
Once again: I will trade for you for 5 years without asking for any fees if you will fund an account with between $150,000 and $200,000 to retire on ...

I may not have this offer available forever, so please contact me soon if interested!




No comments:

Post a Comment