Sunday, September 22, 2019

Oil market calms down; ready to automate Navigation Trading ...

The oil market calmed down quickly after last week's spike:


And otherwise the market stayed pretty calm except for a down move late Friday ... Chinese officials cancelled a visit to U.S. farm country:


A trade update on the small account I'm trading: It's now up 15% or so since its trough about a month ago ... still much too far down overall, but moving in the right direction.

But the big news is on Navigation Trading and the new service I'm rolling out to automate these trades. I made a breakthrough earlier today on a key piece of the automation software and I should have this ready within a month or six weeks.

But don't wait! I can set you up with an account matched to my master account at Interactive Brokers and do the trades for you "by hand" until the automation piece is fully tested and ready.

Details here ... more next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment