Sunday, September 8, 2019

A quieter week than I thought ... and a new service offering I can provide

I thought that we'd have more volatility this past week, what with the latest round of tariffs kicking in September 1, but no:


So the equity positions I had on just quietly made a little money this week.

But the big news is that I've become aware of another trader who has published a terrific track record the last 2+ years ... trades that I can automate and bring to you as a service.

I am still interested in bringing my trading ideas to those interested, but I don't have a track record of performance to show yet. So this automation service for the other trader's trades is what I can do for now.

Full details of the offer are at my website. I expect demand for this service to be strong and I suggest you contact me ASAP if you find this of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment