Saturday, December 23, 2017

NDX weekly trade: 7 in a row and 7 for 8!

I did give up on the short /ES futures trade just as it was about to start working:

It stopped going straight up, which is all you need to make money selling puts against the futures contract(s) ... I trust I'll have another opportunity later for this ...

But back to the star of our show: the NDX weekly trade. It won again this week, for 7 in a row and 7 for 8: 87.5% and counting:


Unfortunately I put this trade on at the minimum volatility of the morning and only got $1.00 for it (11.1%) ... based on action later in the morning I could have set an order to fill at $1.35 and got that later ...

Once again, the study I saw showed this trade winning 11 for 12 (91.7%) and we're getting in range of that.

Visualizing 17 in a row! More next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment