Monday, July 1, 2019

TSTO week 1 up 1.9%: so far, so good!

Tom Sosnoff and company have been promoting "trade small, trade often" for years ... I've never really tried it but put it in this past week to see if I can smooth out the volatility of returns one of my clients has been getting ....

I have currently these positions:

I'm using 21-30 days until expiration for these, so they expire July 10-19. I'm taking maximum of 1/2 the credit I get for Iron Condors and 25% for butterflies (currently IWM and QQQ) ...

Also I will keep trading the fabulous NDX trade (using observation and intuition deciding what time of day to put it on) and some earnings trades ...

The only position that went "in the money" when it wasn't supposed to (IWM and QQQ butterflies are inherently "in the money" as they have a short straddle at their core) was CSCO:

I am short the 54.5 put, so as you can see that was ITM on Friday during the day.

I'll probably "roll this one out" (close the current position and establish a new one, centered on the current price) on Monday ...




No comments:

Post a Comment