Friday, November 24, 2017

Mixed results: short /ES clobbered, NDX now 3 for 4

For weeks the /ES had been bouncing down from 2585 or less ... until I started to rely on this! Silly me:

I met a margin call on Thursday with an extra $750.00 to go with the $28137 I started with. And the market continued up on Friday, so I'm left with $24130.32 ... I should know better than this by now ... I'm going to cut my position size down early Monday and put the rest into the NDX trade.

... which won again this time, returning $1.40 (16.2%) ... in fact I think I dodged a bullet on this one as I sold not the 16 delta but one was the 20 delta ... meaning it wasn't 1 standard deviation, quite.
But the trading in /NQ was weak enough that this one won again: now 3/4 or 75%.

More next week ....


No comments:

Post a Comment